Release Notes of Deli PDF Converter
Release Notes tell you what’s new in Deli PDF Converter for Windows. As always, we welcome your feedback. You can send feedback to [email protected]
All the Release Notes will be updated in Bitwar’s Official Website: https://www.bitwarsoft.com/news/release-notes
- Added Korean language support.
- New User Center.
- Added New PDF conversion core.
- Supported the office 2007 & above effect setting.
- Supported CAD effect settings.
- Combined picture conversion and extraction functions.
- Optimized the effect from Office files to PDFs.
- Optimized the effect of conversion to Word, support editing, and format priority options.
- Added PDF to Excel and PPT conversion.
- Added CAD to PDF conversion.
- Added PDF image extraction.
- Added Traditional Chinese language.
- Fixed known bugs.
- Added the new html conversion engine to prevent some file conversions from turning blank.
- Reduced installation package volume by 30M.
- Redesigned online installation package.
- Fitted screen sizing of 125%, 200%.
- Added function of PDF compression.
- Added PDF merge function.
- Fixed other known bugs.
DeliPDF keeps on keeping on Look to this release for even more performance improvements, features that let you know more without leaving the webpage you’re on, and a comprehensive watermark removal experience.
Thank you to all of the DeliPDF users who contributed to this release of Deli PDF Converter for Windows!